Tuesday 10 February 2009

Back In Australia

Well it has been a while since I wrote anything so I will try to be more regular with my posts. I have done a bit since my last post such as leave Japan and return to Australia. It was nice to be home for Christmas. Ana had her first hot Christmas day and the whole family was basically there. Danica's boys were some much bigger than when I last saw them and Beck had a new baby as well. Ana and I spent the Christmas and New Years on the farm near Toowoomba. We have recently moved to share accomodation in Toowong in Brisbane.




It is nice to be back but frustrating looking for work. I wish I could have the job I had in America, the lifestyle I had in Japan and the weather from Brisbane. That is what the scientists should be working on. It is nice to be around all the Australian animals that I haven't seen in years. On the farm were goanna's, wallaby's, parrots and an assortment of interesting insects. It is interesting to see Ana's curiosity and enthusiasam for all the different animals, although it does varying slightly according to the particular animal. And here's a picture....

It is nice to be in Brisbane. It is a new city for Ana and I and it's not too big, not too small. It has a lot to offer and we will have a fun time exploring it. Here's to new beginnings. I promise to post more regularly and I promise to make it more interesting than this one.

No comments: